Notification regarding the processing of personal data
Ensuring adequate protection and use of personal data is a permanent priority for our society. Our company is constantly improving security and privacy measures to ensure the highest standards. On May 25, 2018, the EC Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. By this notification, we inform you how our company processes your personal data. If you have any further questions regarding the protection and processing of personal data and you have not found the answer in this notice, please contact us at the details in point 6.
In this context, we inform you about your rights regarding the personal data you hold and which may be held and processed by our company.
- Presentation of DACIA ENERGY SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
DACIA ENERGY SOLUTIONS S.R.L, headquartered in Slatina, Cazarmii Street, No. 11, Office 3, Olt County, with registration number in the trade register J28 / 880/2019 and C.U.I. 41435690.
- Presentation of your purpose, basis and data
General law Regulation EC 679/2016 / GDPR on the protection of personal data, which will repeal and replace Law 677/2001, describes personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable person ("data subject"), directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
In accordance with our obligation to notify you of any personal data processing operation, we have prepared this notification.
Our company will process your personal data collected by drawing up the contract and the documentation that are necessary for the supply of electricity and natural gas.
The personal data we process are the following:
- Name, Surname, Date of birth, CNP, Sex, Marital status, Identity card
- Address, Phone number, Email address
- Data from property documents;
- Audio / video recordings
- Place of consumption
- Online identifiers
- Financial situation
- Transaction history
- Copies of documents containing any of the above.
The basis for processing processing is your consent or, as the case may be, the need to conclude or execute the contract between our company and you, sending offers at your request or on our own initiative (information campaigns, service promotions). In this case, we will process the data provided only for the purpose of drawing up the offer or concluding a contract in compliance with the request made by you.
Another basis for processing is the transmission of information to public authorities, in accordance with the law, because in some cases, the law requires us to communicate certain data about our customers to certain authorities (eg National Energy Regulatory Authority, National Protection Authority Consumers or other authorized state institutions);
Our company may also use your personal data in the following cases:
- Consumption measurement and billing;
- Administration of consumer accounts;
- Administration of the online account requested by the consumer;
- Termination of the contract.
- Data distribution
As we presented in the previous chapter, there are cases in which we can communicate data about you to other people, companies or institutions.
In addition to the above, we may disclose your data to companies in our group that have the power to distribute electricity or natural gas or to other companies that have the status of distributors of electricity or natural gas, depending on the region in which they are located. find out the place of consumption.
- Storage of personal data
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary, in accordance with the purpose of this processing or in accordance with applicable laws.
- Your information rights
Unless you are subject to a derogation under the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct the data we hold about you
- Right to be forgotten: In certain circumstances, you may request that your data be removed from our records.
- Right to restrict the processing: under certain conditions, you may be required to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of the data we hold about you to another organization, if the applicable conditions regarding this data are met.
- Right to object: You have the right to oppose certain types of processing, such as, for example, processing for direct marketing purposes. The right to challenge the processing of your personal data for direct marketing communication is absolute and cannot be denied by us in any way.
- Right to object to processing that involves automatic decision-making (for example, profiling): You also have the right to opt out of data processing operations that involve automated decision-making (for example, by profiling).
- Right to file complaints: if we refuse your request for access to your personal data, we will give you a reason for refusal. If you are dissatisfied with the response received, you can file complaints to AB Consulting and Management Operations SRL (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and / or relevant authorities (ANSPDCP)).
- If processing is based on your consent, we remind you that you can revoke this consent at any time.
If you have questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can also contact our company directly: DACIA ENERGY SOLUTIONS SRL, based in Slatina, Cazarmii Street, No. 11, Office 3, Olt County, with registration number in the register trade J28 / 880/2019 CUI 41435690, or on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- Other special processing circumstances
Making automatic decisions: If we develop a decision automation process by processing personal data, we will provide you with details about any such processing along with information about the logic involved and the meaning and consequences of processing. At the moment, our company does not use automated procedures during decision-making that produce legal effects for you or that significantly affect you.
Further processing: if we want to use your personal data for a new purpose that is not covered by this data protection notice, we will provide you with a new notification explaining this new use before processing begins and
setting relevant objectives and processing conditions. When and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent for the new processing.
- Modification of this notification
This notification is applicable as of May 25, 2018 and also applies to the processing of data we are currently conducting. Given the constant evolution of our business, as we develop, it is possible that your data processing and processing procedures may change. In the latter case, we will inform you in advance about this note and we will update this document on our website.
Personal dataany information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). A natural person can be identified if he can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, for example: name, identification number, location data, online identifier, one or more specific elements, physiological, genetic , psychological, the economic, cultural or social nature of that person.
Operator: the natural or legal person who decides the purpose and means of processing. In the relations between our company and you we are the data operator and you have the quality of the data subject.
Authorized person: a natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Data subject: The person to whom certain personal data refer (to whom they belong).
Processing of personal data: any operation performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automatic means; for example: collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing, disseminating or otherwise making available the alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction of such data.